Average rating: 5.0 • Rated by 2 users
Total time: 1 h 30 min
Preparation time: 1 h 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Cooking method: Baking
CRACKD CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIES you would still eat if they had got stuck in Grannies Gnashers
1. Set the oven to 160 degrees c, gas mark 3.
2. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a bowl and add the salt.
3. In a mixing bowl whisk in the vegan butter, vegan egg, sugars, and vanilla extract.
4. Whisk in the sieved ingredients until smooth and creamy.
5. Add the choc chips and orange peel and fold in with a wooden spoon.
6. Roll into a tube shape in cling film and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Cut into disks and place on a lightly greased baking tray. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking trays before placing on a wire rack to cool completely
Comments are loading...