Average rating: 4.5 • Rated by 4 users
Total time: 2 h 50 min
Preparation time: 2 h 30 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Cooking method: Cooking
Beautiful CRACKD Blini’s. The recipe only makes 30, so it’s a pity that there won’t be any left for anyone who comes round (not that they will this year)
1. Make a thin paste out of the yeast and 100g of the sifted flour diluted with the lukewarm Oat milk.
2. Leave this paste to ferment for two hours in a warm room atmosphere, and then add the rest of the flour (75g), the CRACKD The No-Egg Egg, a pinch of salt, the tepid milk and mix together lightly.
3. Let the mix ferment for half an hour and cook in a non-stick pan with a little heated oil and spoon into dollops and cook the same way as you would pancakes.
1. Rinse the lentils and put them in a small pan with the water. Bring to a gentle simmer, cover, and cook for about 20 minutes, or until the lentils are soft.
2. Drain the cooked lentils and place them in medium bowl. Add the salt, black pepper capers, and caper brine. Mix well and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours
Simply cook the blinis and place onto a serving platter Leave to cool slightly then spoon a little of the crème fraiche onto each blini, then spoon over a teaspoon of the Lentil caviar and garnish each blini with chopped chives and a little sprig of dill.
Comments are loading...
Popular Vegan Finds