Average rating: 6.0 • Rated by 4 users
Total time: 30 min
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Cooking method: Cooking
CRACKD CREME BRULEE with Marshmallows - cos we couldn't find any Dulce De Leche
1.Put the milk and marshmallows into a saucepan and gently heat until the marshmallows have melted.
2. Bring to a gentle simmer and add the vegan liquid eggs whisking all the time.
3. Return to a gentle simmer and remove from the heat.
4. Pour into a suitable container and allow to go cold before chilling in the fridge.
5. Pour the sugar into a saucepan and gently heat stirring all the time until melted and just starting to turn light brown.
6. Chop the butter into small pieces and add to the sugar stirring quickly to fully incorporate.
7. Remove from the heat and add the vegan cream stirring rapidly until fully mixed in.
8. Allow to cool.
9. Tip the marshmallow pudding on to a plate and pour over the cold caramel sauce.
Comments are loading...