By Moving Beans
Not rated by anyone
Total time: 50 min
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 40 min
Cooking method: Baking
A smooth, delicious cocoa cake with coffee flavours that will not leave you indifferent. Bon appétit!
1. Mix flaxseed powder with 2 tablespoons of water in a large mixing basin. Allow approximately 5 minutes for the flax gel to form.
2. After 5 minutes, whisk together the vinegar, oil, cocoa powder, coffee powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla extract.
3. Mix in the sugar with the remaining ingredients thoroughly. Finally, fold in the millet flour. To achieve the appropriate batter consistency, add a few tablespoons of water.
4. Grease a cake pan, pour in the batter and softly tap it. Top with almonds and gently press with a spatula.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Comments are loading...