Average rating: 5.0 • Rated by 2 users
Total time: 21 min
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 11 min
Cooking method: Baking
These Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie Cookies are the best combination of fudge brownie cookie and peanut butter cookies. They are chocolatey and rich, easy to make and naturally vegan and easily gluten-free.
1. Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Melt together the chocolate and the olive oil either over a bain-marie or in the microwave until just melted.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the applesauce, peanut butter, caster and light brown sugar till smooth.
4. Whisk the chocolate into the mix.
5. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt to a thick dough (it’s quite thick).
6. Fold in the chocolate chips and then divide into 12-14 balls (about 50-60g each). Flatten the balls down onto the baking trays, leaving a 2-inch gap around them as they spread slightly. Swirl the peanut butter on top of each cookie.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until crisping at the edges but slightly tender in the middle.
8. Cool for 10-20 minutes before lifting off the trays. Enjoy warm to allow to cool and store in a sealed container for 3-5 days. You can freeze the cookies for up to 1 month.
Comments are loading...