Average rating: 5.0 • Rated by 3 users
Total time: 15 min
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking method: Other
Rich, sweet and warmly spiced Biscoff cookie cream cheese truffles all coated in a thick layer of creamy white chocolate. These truffles are naturally vegan, and you only need 4 main ingredients (plus there are gluten-free options).
1. Add the cookies to a blender and pulse to fine crumbs.
2. Add the cookie crumbs to a bowl with the cream cheese and Biscoff cookie butter spread and stir to a thick and sticky dough (use your hands where needed). Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 15-16 balls and place on a parchment lined tray. Place in the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
4. Melt the white chocolate and dip each truffle into the chocolate, allowing the excess to drip off, transfer to the parchment lined tray and allow to set in the fridge for 20 minutes. If your white chocolate is thin, you may want to double coat the truffles. Wait for them to set for 20 minutes and then repeat the process and chill again.
5. Now decorate with melted dark chocolate, if desired and some crushed cookies. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for 1 month.
Comments are loading...